The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Still job-less...

I've had two job interviews in the last two weeks and I am waiting patiently (ok, not really patient) to hear back from them. I need a real job!

But I've been having 'much success' with my etsy shop. I decided to make a Brooch of the Month Club offer in my shop. I haven't had anyone go for it yet, but I think its a fun idea.


Because flower brooches are just a happy thing to get in the mail. Also I made this purse recently for my shop, and I think its pretty sweet.

I asked Chris what he thought of it when I finished and he said 'eh- you've done better'. What a sweet-heart, haha. And then it sold the first day I posted it so, booyah to Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home