The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Sunday, March 15, 2009


Progress on my Tweed Baby Doll Tunic. Well, this pattern has some faults which slowed me down a bit. Mostly I just got really irritated because the bust shaping was not written clearly at all so, I just ignored the project for a while. After having a few other knitters agree it was written crap-ily, I decided to wing it and just use my best judgement. I think that part came out okay in the end. Now I just have the back to finish. I'm on my last ball of yarn and really hoping it makes it!! As you can see the mid-section is looking a little on the big side. So, I probably could've knitted a size smaller. I can always seam up the sides a bit to make it fit, if bigness is the case. But that will annoy me.

And due to my impatience, I have started on a spring-inspired knit. Its the razor cami. I found the pattern on ravelry.com. Its a super cute, simple lace tank top. I am doing the small size given this time, due to my past problems of over-estimating my size. Its a stretchy top, that appears to fit many different sizes (on ravelry). The yarn is Sundance by Classic Elite Yarns. Actually my first time to buy any Classic Elite brand.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Shiimpy Matharu said...

I am foody, and i love to eat but i don't want to be fluffy so this site helps me how i improvise my food without gaining weight and now i am eating healthy food
Best Dietitian in Delhi
Best Nutritionist in Delhi
Best Weight Loss Consultant in Delhi
Best Diet Expert in Delhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home