The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

More baby stuff

I just found out the our friends Dave & Tiffany are having a baby boy. I've been awaiting this announcement because I really wanted to make gender appropriate gifts. I had already embroidered a onesie with a guitar, because I knew either way it'd be a hit with them. So today I did another sublime stitching pattern.I plan on making some more, not exactly sure what other designs yet. So then I really needed to make a trip to Micheal's to get some yarn for a blanket.
So I'm really close to finishing Hew and I am not going to start the blanket until I'm finished with that. But obviously that doesn't stop me from buying for the project. Also it was an excuse to buy needles- Bamboo Size 8, 29'' circulars. I'm excited about using the cotton ease for the project because its really soft. And I think baby blankets should be machine wash & dryable, because come on what new mom is going to handwash and hang dry a blanket every time junior spits up all over it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really great colors. But of course i really love green and blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home