The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Warm Up America Squares!

Thanks to a random act of kindness from a craftster member, we now have 14 more squares! I received them in the mail today. They were packaged in cute little rolls tied in bows.
Of course I had to unroll them to appreciate all the different stitch patterns. She knits and crochets so there is quite the variety. She did a few in seed stitch, which I love the look of.
Now that I've built up quite a few, I've decided to put them in box to keep the clutter down and protect them from dust and cat. (Frida is very sneaky).
There are now 38 total squares (49 is considered a complete blanket). More are always welcome! I really appreciate the help I've had so far: 38 different squares made from 3 lovely ladies in 3 different states.
On a side note, I had an exhausting day at work and it really made my day to open this package.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Knitoholic Rex said...

Hurray for that awesome person from craftster! After I finish my tank I'll start working on some more squares. That blanket will done in no time. :-)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Knitoholic Rex said...

Well I have knitted 3 more squares for the Warm Up America aphghan, and am working on my forth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home