The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hew & Springtime


I am currently working on Hew by Canary Knits and the pattern is free too! She posts a new knitted item every few days it seems, many which she has designed herself. I fell in love with Hew when I saw it posted on craftster.org. Here's my progress so far: back



The yarn: elsebeth lavold- silky wool. 65% wool 35% silk



Love this stuff it is soo soft and light. Using size 6 circular needles, 24'' . This is a top down raglan, which is my first time to try and its pretty fun actually. I hope it comes out wearable! A garter ribbed neckline will be added on last.

Also on this lovely Sunday, Chris and I went shopping and bought some plants for our balcony. We use alot of fresh basil in our cooking so we bought; sweet basil, cilantro, lavender, and some flowers for our flower box.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Knitoholic Rex said...

I really love what you're making. I went to the website where you got the pattern. So cute!!!! I may have to make one too. ;-)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

Wow, I love the colour! It looks lovely :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home