The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Razor Cami Progress

I have been diligent with this project so far. After the ribbing I struggled with the lace pattern for a couple of rows, ripped that out, and things are going good now. Once you get a few of the lace rows going, the pattern gets easier because you can see what to do. Here we are with 3 full skeins of Classic Elite Sundance...
Earlier this week, I realized I grossly underestimated my yarn needs. So I stopped back by my LYS and picked up 3 more skeins. Now I feel confident that I have enough!

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Knitoholic Rex said...

I totally printed this pattern out last year, and put it in my pattern binder! I haven't started it yet, but I have bought yarn for it! You have good taste girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home