The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Etsy friends (from real life)




Another person who I'm pretty sure I turned on to etsy! And she has the cutest shop! check it out: www.TaranehsBazaar.etsy.com

Here is an adorable hat she crocheted! She has tons of cute knitted & crocheted creations in her shop plus very reasonable prices. I really like this whale pouch.

Also she has her own blog now: www.taranehsknits.blogspot.com And I'm loving her popsicle scarf.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger taraneh said...

Hey thanks for blogging me! I just got into this whole blogging thing acutally and I'm still kinda trying to figure it all out. Oh and I LOVE all your new and neat stuff on etsy, I will probably be buying something from you soon =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home