The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Knits & Embroidery

I have alot of preggers friends and co-workers lately. And I've been looking for the cutest knit patterns that are quick and attempting to stock-pile gifts. SO when it comes time for the shower, I am ready and don't have to pull something together really quickly. Saartje's Bootees are my new favorite baby knit! They are so quick and actually really fun to knit. Plus they are really stinkin' adorable and I love picking out matching buttons! These buttons are easy to see in the photo but are white with little flowers, vintage from my button collection.
The recipient will be some close friends of ours, if they have a girl. If not, I'm holding onto them for someone special.

I have another preg friend who is due this month. She was preg in my wedding :) She is having her 3rd boy so she really doesn't need anything. But baby Nathan deserves a little something of his own. The blue hat is my
Little Man knitted hat, I varied that pattern by making a 1x1 rib.
The embroidered rubber ducky is a simply a pic I found on google and then free-handed directly onto the onesie. I added a little duckie on the sleeve for good-measure. I need to get these in the mail pronto!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home