The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Okay so I haven't been including any crafty wonderful-ness lately. But good news: My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years proposed to me on New Year's Eve at midnight (afterward crying picture above). I'm so excited! Plus I have that whole job thing going on now, so I have a lot less time on my hands. I have a pretty long commute to work so I haven't been feeling computer-y lately. I have been feeling crafty though.
Projects to come...

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger taraneh said...

Hey congrats on the engagement!! When do you plan on having the wedding? Oh and also, congrats on your awesome job. I have finally found a new job at hancock fabrics. It's pretty calm there and requires no muscles for heavy lifting. I have noticed that you haven't posted anything lately, I like all of the stuff you make and you should keep making awesome product! Honestly I am sort of glad winter is coming to an end soon. I am so sick of making fingerless gloves!!!

thanks for the comment,
Taraneh

p.s. Mike says hi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home