The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Jack-o-Lantern!

This weekend Chris and I got a pumpkin from the Farmer's Market down the street. We had lots of fun designing and carving it! We actually spent a long time trying to design the face.
When I was working on the pumpkin for a while, Chris carved a green apple! haha. It's actually pretty awesome. Apple jack-o-lantern is friends with big pumpkin one.

Action shot: In our hallway to entertain our neighbors. I enjoy his large nostrils.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger taraneh said...

Yeah he seemed pretty nice and he only takes 15%. The people at cookies 'n' cards take 1/3!! Oh and Brian was cool enough to give me a whole section of a table =) What all did you sell there? I gave him a variety of everything I make. Oh and did you ever get my message on etsy about the necktie wallet? just wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home