The Knitting Dietitian

All things knit, crafty, & food related!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Birthday present from an AWESOME friend!

I had a birthday recently and I received a gift today from my friend Kirsten! I've known Kirs since the 8th grade, ya'll. That is a long time. SHE is the one that taught me to knit almost 3 years ago. So, obviously, she is extremely cool.
She sent me beautiful blue (my favorite color!) yarn and size 15 needles! Somehow she magically knew I didn't have size 15 needles. She probably activated stealth mode, she's known for doing that.
It looks like yummy cotton candy and I want to eat it. But I probably won't. I think I will make myself a scarf with it. Its our first actually cold day here in Texas, so I'm thinking of scarves.

Okay I found this picture of Kirs and myself. Its kinda goofy, but that's how we roll.

On another note, I had my second interview with a hospital in Dallas today. I feel it went pretty well. But I never really know with interviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home